Monday 11 July 2011

Transco – Cats or simply TransCats

           So this may be a little too late to be posted, but what the heck lets apply the “better late than never” saying.

In Action!
          Well as I’ve mentioned in my first blog, (pls read & follow if you like it) nowadays I have a strong fondness to make-up, and what a great opportunity to brush-up on my technique is to offer my services to our group’s bet at one of the anniversary activities. Though I offered, yes I did! yikes… more of like … er fighting spirit, confidence, I was having mixed emotions but nevertheless I was excited!!! I never imagined that I could be actually putting this hobby to test. While the collecting of contributions for our supplies & tools is quite brutal, sorry guys you know who you are, I totally get it, with all the cut privileges & recession thing, its pretty understandable. To my relief, no there was no begging needed, we had just enough to cover for the cosmetics, facepaint  & tools that I needed.

          Here comes the day, June 30, and 10 faces to do, whew! how was I suppose to do that? Of course I timed it, did you know that including the hair , it takes about 45mins to  do each. Serious isn’t it? No, I guess pretty amazing for an amateur like me to finish. But you guessed right again, I didn’t do all of them, I got help. (Ms. Zaida & Arlie,thanks) they have inkling to make-up too! I enjoyed what I did, though it gave me an aching back, head and feet at the end of the day, I will never give up this  hobby for sure. What do you think about their cat faces?
From the top left to right,Jason,Red, Lyris,Eunice,Pau,AA, Mayel,
Me, Jaja & Rachel, oh sorry Mark your missing!
Thanks for the help, also thanks for the photo by Mr. Al Bigornia

          Victory is sweet, YES we WON!!! Congrats Transcats!!

          I was running in heels that day, not a good idea to go around putting make-up and doing hair for hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment